我问排骨要吃怎样的面包，他说他不喜欢奶油太重的面包，然后我就说不如做馒头~ 家里的“台台”就大声地说“好哇” . 可能她太想念家乡美食了~ 为了让她满足一下，就决定做馒头！
Hong Kong Flour 400g
Sugar 70g (For brown sugar mantao, replace sugar with 120g dark brown sugar)
Dried yeast 2 tsp
Double acting baking powder 2 1/2 tsp
- Mix flour, baking powder, yeast, salt and sugar together. Pour in milk (reserve some) and mix into a pliable dough.
- Cover and rest for 30-40 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Transfer ½ of the rested dough on working surface. Roll out into rectangle shape.
- Brush the surface dough with some water. Gently roll the dough into swiss roll shape.
- Cut into 12-15 pieces and place on lined paper.
- Put the mantou into steamer and rest for 10-15 minutes. Repeat for the other half of the dough.
明天的早餐可能是馒头+培根+鸡蛋. 好奇怪的配搭哦! 对了，还有一杯热热的豆奶~